Heretic Designs

This is my digital portfolio for a video game concept, based on the Knights Templar of the Crusades.
If you would like to see all of my other work, visit the link on the sidebar.
Thank you.

Josh Bakker

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Paladin Sketch

This is a character for a video game concept I have been tinkering with, based VERY loosely on the Knights Templar of the Crusades.
The concept in the video game is based on a specialized group of Templar, a kill team so to speak, that hunts demonic infestations when and where they arise. They are the elite of the elite.

This character is a paladin. While still a strong fighter, he is also very spiritual and can cast spells to hurt and banish demons.

I started out with a sketch of his armor. I exaggerated it to give him a more unique and powerful look. I wanted him to stand out in the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment